Our Clients are Work Authorized: All of our clients are fully authorized to work in the United States by the U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services (former INS) and have the necessary documentation to complete the I-9 form.
Availability of Jobseekers: With new clients arriving every day at Access California Services, we have an abundant pool of driven, experienced jobseekers looking for work in a variety of fields.
Good Work Ethic: Eager to set down roots and build a future for themselves and their families, our clients have the necessary work ethic to be hard-working and dedicated employees.
Positive Economic Impact: Employing immigrants, refugees, and other underserved populations is a crucial step in helping them to realize their full potential as active, contributing members in the US economy.
“A large body of academic research has shown that immigration benefits the U.S. economy as a whole, the communities in which immigrants live, and the businesses where they work. Immigrants increase the size of the population and thus of the labor force and customer base, making an important contribution to economic growth.” – Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents, White House Task Force on New Americans, April 2015
What we offer:
- We prescreen all of our clients to ensure that we refer only serious, qualified candidates to your business.
- We offer weekly pre-employment training and seminars to boost the employability of our clients.
- We assist with mediation between employers/employees.
- We provide Vocational English as a Second Language (VESL) classes to all clients in need of language learning support.
- We engage in on-going follow-up with our clients and your business to assure that their employment continues to be mutually beneficial.