The Latest News
- Thank you for joining Access California Services to preserve the dignity and enrich the lives of the underserved members of our community. By being part of our journey, you have been a powerful agent of change! Your generosity has helped thousands of individuals and families in need this year. Check …Read More »
- A big Thank You to all our donors for your generous gift this #GivingTuesday! We raised over $10,000 for families facing hardship in our community. Your donations will be used towards these families with housing, employment, mental health services and much more. A special thanks to our long time donor, …Read More »
- The Silverado and Blue Ridge fires have led to the evacuation of thousands of people from their homes over the last two days. Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families impacted by this natural disaster. If any family impacted by the fires is in need of basic necessities …Read More »
- ACCESS CALIFORNIA SERVICES TO HOST A DRIVE-THRU FOOD DISTRIBUTION IN LOVING MEMORY OF JOSEPH AWAIDA, RAIHAN DAKHIL, AND BABY OMAR KILLED BY A SUSPECTED DUI DRIVER LAST YEAR This Day of Service will raise awareness about driving under the influence (DUI) and will continue the mission of the family to serve others. …Read More »
- ACCESS CALIFORNIA SERVICES WELCOMES ITS FOURTH DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE ACCREDITED REPRESENTATIVE The Immigration Department at Access California Services now boasts four Department of Justice accredited representatives. Click here to read the Press ReleaseRead More »
Learn how we preserve dignity and enrich lives so every member of our community thrives!
Online citizenship classes – Tuesdays and Thursdays 15:00 pm to 17:00 pm – Wednesday and Friday 11:00 am to 13:00 pm
Arabic Parenting Workshops – Coach your child to succeed.
Classes will be taught in Arabic
January 14, 21 and 28 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
“We don’t give humans dignity. Humans are born with dignity. We just help them preserve it.”
Nahla Kayali, AccessCal Founder and Executive Director