In light of National Mental Health Awareness Month in May, Access California Services Counseling Department is excited to announce a full-time employment opportunity for qualified clinicians.
– The candidate must be an MFTI or MSW. LMFTs or LCSWs are preferred.
– Bicultural/Bilingual (Arabic, Farsi, Pashto, Urdu) experience in the Middle Eastern/Muslim/Arab community is preferred
– Competitive Salary
– Full Benefits Package (Health & Dental)
– Paid Sick Leave/Holidays/Vacation
– Educational & Professional Reimbursement
Please send your resume to Sh. Suhail Mulla (firstname.lastname@example.org) by May 2, 2016.