We are committed to offering a culturally and linguistically sensitive delivery of services in a cost-effective and professional manner.
AccessCal is certified by the Board of Immigration Appeals. Our Immigration and Citizenship Department offers a range of services to the underserved community, including immigrants and refugees, in Southern California. Our team comprises of Department of Justice Accredited Representatives. They assist refugees and immigrants gain sound legal standing, so they can participate in civic engagement and access health and human services.
- • Family-based petitions
- • Fiancé(e) visas
- • National Visa Center (NVC) processing
- • Naturalization and citizenship preparation, including citizenship classes and materials
- • Certificate of citizenship
- • Petition to remove conditions
- • Petition for relative of asylees and refugees
- • Replacement/initial nonimmigrant arrival-deaprture document
- • Replacement of permanent resident card
- • Application to extend or change nonimmigrant status
- • Adjustment of status
- • Travel documents
- • Work permit
- • Affidavit of support
- • Temporary Protective Status (TPS)
- • Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- • Deferred Action for Parental Accountability (DAPA)
AccessCal is certified by the Board of Immigration Appeals.