AccessCal is here to help and listen.
Our caring team of behavioral health professional offers marriage and family therapy, as well as group, couples and individual counseling services for children, teens and adults.
AccessCal’s team of professionals are certified in Domestic Violence Training and Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST). We can assist community members with any of the following:
AccessCal’s counseling department’s objectives include:
- • Reducing stigma related to mental health issues and access to services
- • Increasing awareness of mental health resources
- • Training mental health professionals to become culturally sensitive
- • Increasing culturally and linguistically sensitive mental health services and referrals
- • Increasing prevention and intervention services for individuals at risk of suicide, domestic violence and child abuse
- • Providing prevention and early intervention mental health programs to promote healthy coping and socialization skills in stressed and isolated communities
- • Providing crisis intervention
- • Providing culturally sensitive training, supervision, and internships to marriage and family therapist intern students and advanced practicum students