We understand the significance of being able to support yourself and your family. Our professional employment team offers holistic employment preparation services to assist you as you take your next step, whatever and wherever that may be.
AccessCal’s Employment Services program is a culturally and linguistically sensitive program designed to empower and employ jobseekers through:
• One-on-one Case Management
- • Resume and cover letter writing assistance
- • Job search and application assistance
- • Interview preparation
- • Employment pre-screening
- • Job placement
- • Access to computers, copiers, fax machines, and telephones
- • Referrals to short-term vocational training programs
- • Workplace acculturation training
• Group Activities
- • Vocational English as a Second Language (VESL) instruction
- • Employment Preparation Workshops
- • Computer Literacy Classes
- • AccessCal Annual Job Fair
Access California Services Employment Services program is a culturally and linguistically sensitive program designed to empower and employ jobseekers through employment referrals, one-on-one resume and interview preparation, one-on-one job readiness coaching and acculturation, and group Employment Preparation Workshops.
Dignified and self-sustaining employment for all.