We understand the significance of being able to support yourself and your family. Our professional employment team offers holistic employment preparation services to assist you as you take your next step, whatever and wherever that may be.
Dignified and self-sustaining employment for all.
Access California Services Employment Services program is a culturally and linguistically sensitive program designed to empower job seekers through employee referrals, one-on-one resume and interview preparation, job readiness coaching, and group employment preparation workshops.
One-on-one Case Management
General Employment Support:
• Resume and cover letter writing assistance
• Job search & placement, application assistance
• Interview preparation & Employment pre-screening
• Access to computers, copiers, fax machines, and telephones
• Referrals to short-term vocational training programs
Specialized Career & Employment Support:
• Educational Assessment & Counseling for youth and adults
• Foreign transcript evaluation (High School, BA, MA, PhD)
• Relicensing info and planning assistance for foreign-trained professionals (engineering, health fields, IT, etc.)
• Referrals to Adult US High School Diploma Options
• Referrals to Adult Basic Skills
Referral & Assistance for Free Career Training:
• CalWORKs Vocational Training
• San Jose Taller Hope Builders
(Medical Assisting, Construction, Early Childhood)
• Harbor UCLA (Radiology Technician)
• WIOA Adult & Ready SET OC
• Job Corps
Referral & Assistance for other sources of training:
• Community College Career Training
• CA State Apprenticeships (Construction)
• Regional Occupational Programs
• Adult School Programs
• Private Institutions
Want to prepare yourself for the work world! Ask about our English as a Second Language Class and our Computer Workshop.
Faces Of Success
Five members of one household launch in new US careers!