Refugees are individuals who are unable to return to their country of origin because of persecution or a well-founded fear of persecution on account of race, religion, and nationality, membership to a particular social group, political opinion, or displacement due to climate change.
Our refugee program offers multiple services:
• Intake & Needs Assessment
• Self-sufficiency Planning
• Mentoring & Acculturation Services
• Home Visits
• Educational Classes Including Vocational English
• Referrals to Supportive & Low-income Programs
• Naturalization application Assistance for Refugee Seniors
• Employment Readiness & Job Placement
AccessCal is the go-to resource center for refugees in Orange County. We are contracted with the County of Orange Social Services Agency to provide case management and employment services through Refugee Cash Assistance (RCA), a program that offers cash aid to help refugees resettle, learn English and find employment. Our teams deliver culturally and linguistically sensitive services to refugees to create a sense of belonging and a safe haven for refugees resettling in Orange County.