Our Clients are Work Authorized: All our clients are fully authorized to work in the United States by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and have the necessary documentation to complete the I-9 form.
Availability of Jobseekers: With new clients arriving every day at Access California Services, we have a large pool of driven, experienced job seekers looking for work in various fields.
Good Work Ethic: Eager to set down roots and build a future for themselves and their families, our clients have the necessary work ethic to be hard-working and dedicated employees.
Positive Economic Impact: Employing immigrants, refugees, and other underserved populations is a crucial step in helping them realize their full potential as active, contributing members of the U.S. economy.
“A large body of academic research has shown that immigration benefits the U.S. economy as a whole, the communities in which immigrants live, and the businesses where they work. Immigrants increase the size of the population and thus of the labor force and customer base, making an important contribution to economic growth.” – Strengthening Communities by Welcoming All Residents, White House Task Force on New Americans, April 2015
What we offer:
- We prescreen all of our clients to ensure that we refer only serious, qualified candidates to your business.
- We offer weekly pre-employment training and seminars to boost the employability of our clients.
- We assist with mediation between employers and employees.
- We provide Vocational English as a Second Language (VESL) classes to all clients who need language learning support.
- We engage in ongoing follow-up with our clients and your business to assure that their employment continues to be mutually beneficial.